Websites and Design
You have a fantastic idea! How much will it cost?
We like to be completely transparent with our design pricing and website design costs. We’ll give you a quote on request and keep you up to date if we think your creative ideas might take us over budget. Best of all we invoice for our larger website builds and design work in stages, allowing you to keep on top of your finances and not spend more than you want to.
We understand that every client’s ambitions and requests are different but we’ve put together a list of prices that you can expect to pay below. If you have any questions at all just give us a call or send us an email, we’ll take you through your dream step by step.
Brand design for print and online
- Standard Logo Design (1 starting concept, 3 revisions) = £250
- Custom Logo Design (3 starting concepts, 5 revisions) = £500
- Logo usage instruction sheet (“how to use your brand” for others) = £100
- Existing Logo Cleanup/ Vector (making your logo resizeable) = £150
Business card, poster and flyer design
- Business Cards = £150 for three concepts and one final design with up to 6 different sets of details (front and back)
- Poster Design = £100
- 2-Sided Flyer Design = £150
- Tri-Fold Leaflet = £150
- Leaflets and Brochures – variable depending on the number of pages needed and how much layout work is anticipated (eg. tables for annual reports, full graphical work up on each page or not), we’ll talk through your project before quoting
Website design costs
Website design costs
- One Page Site £300 – (see an example of a one page site)
- Simple/ Template Site £700 – (take a look here for an example of a simple template site that we’ve built)
- Standard Site £1,800 – (take a look at a standard site that we’ve built by clicking here)
- Food Ordering Site £2,800 – ideal for pubs, restaurants and takeaways, this comes complete with an order tracking app for your restaurant (see one we’ve built here)
- Client Booking Site £2,900 – ideal for beauty salons, clinics and hairdressers, this comes complete with your own app to track appointments and communicate with clients (see one we’ve built here)
- Custom Site £2,900 – (take a look at a custom site by clicking here)
- Online Shop/ eCommerce Site £3,960 – (take a look at an example here, includes all software)
- Multi functional site – bespoke costing on request.
Training sessions for your site are charged at £65 per hour. We don’t price this per site as everybody learns at a different speed.
Hosting and domain name purchase for your site will be priced separately with approximately £20 for a domain name and a minimum of £25 per month hosting, your website security and back ups will be included in this fee.
We plant a tree for every website we build!
Not only will you have a fantastic website but you’ll be making a difference to environment too! Our websites are hosted with Digital Ocean who are committed to minimizing their carbon footprint and maintaining sustainable practices. DigitalOcean actively invests in utilizing efficient server hardware and optimizing the overall energy efficiency of its data centers, and we’ll make sure that your website has carbon neutral status by planting a tree on your behalf with Tree Nation.