NEW! Website Rental
If you’d like to make a start with your online business but don’t want to shell out for a website – this is for you!
Now, more than ever, businesses are making the move from face to face sales to online sales. The only problem is do it yourself sites like Go Daddy and Wix, really don’t do your business justice and if you don’t have the technical knowledge you can waste a fair amount of time creating a website that simply can’t be found by Google.
A professionally created website with no massive outlay
in2eco website rental gives you the option to go big with your website with just a simple £50 deposit. You’ll then pay just £50 – £125 per month for your site over a period of 18 months, just the right amount of time to get your business off the ground and growing.
We’ll purchase your domain name, we’ll take care of your hosting, we’ll source your images and drop in your copy. After that, we’ll make sure that your website can be found by google by implementing our SEO techniques using Google Search Console and track your traffic using Google Analytics.
Here’s how website rental works
- Tell us what kind of site you’d like, choose from a three page site, a seven page site or an eCommerce site to sell your products on.
- We’ll chat to you online, discuss your page requirements, when you want to go ahead you pay your deposit, we then send you a website layout that we think would suit your needs.
- Once you’ve told us that you’re happy we’ll start adding unique content and images that showcase your business.
- When you’re ready to go live we’ll buy your domain, sort out your hosting and get your online, often in less than three days.
- We’ll ask you to set up a standing order or recurring PayPal transaction to cover your website rental.
How much will it cost?
If you’d like something extra special that’s not on the list please ask, if you’ve thought of it we’ve probably done it! Please note that all websites must be secured with a £50 deposit before any work is carried out. Prices are for 18 months.
Ready to get started? Give us a call on 01795 228924 or email email@example.com, we’re also on skype, just look for zena-scott.